On September 6, 2016 the Head Start Program Performance Standards were published in the Federal Register, which include 1,306 requirements for Head Start programs.
How will your program develop policies and procedures that meet all of these requirements? Use Policies On Your Drive 2017.
This 686-page Microsoft Word Policies and Procedures Manual:
- has 440 draft policies and procedures
- is organized by the structure of the Head Start Program Performance Standards
- references the regulations related to the policies
- is useful for both Grantee and program level operations
- is available in electronic format
- was developed by word-smithing, policy writing, project management experts
- makes it easier to formulate, locate, modify, and manage policies and procedures for your Head Start/Early Head Start program.
Click here to order.
And Procedures Analysis and Updating Process (PAPA-UP) services for Head Start Programs. Working
on policies and procedures? Click here for help.
your program have a written area plan for Family and Community
Partnerships? Send it to us--and we can share it with other programs.
Based on the Relationship Based Competencies for staff who work with families. See www.cencomfut.com/BasicSkills.htm.
Click here for information on the
Management Institute for Head Start in San Francisco.
The Salary and Benefits Survey Report of Local Head Start Programs
2015 is now available.
Survey participants received a discount on the price of the Report. Non-participants can ask about ordering the Report by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
Read our responses to OHS' "Wage Comparability 101: A Guide for Conducting a
Wage and Fringe Benefits Comparability Survey" questions by clicking this link.
We can help you with your Wage and Benefits Comparability Study.