$99 for one user; $129 for up to 5 users
With the FY 2020 Monitoring Protocol review questions of both Focus Area 1 (9/24/2019) and Focus Area 2 (9/13/2019)
The Center for Community Futures is pleased to announce the availability of the Review Ready! 2020 E-file for use by your local Head Start program to help get ready for the next Federal review.
The electronic file is an Excel workbook available through e-mail or Google Drive .gmails that has:
- The complete text of the Monitoring Protocol review questions,
- The corresponding Performance Standards, Federal regulations, and Head Start Act requirements spelled out next to their applicable compliance indicators,
- Space for writing notes
- The Review Ready! 2020 E-file also includes the Head Start Act, the Final Rules, 2 CFR Part 200, and the Peridociity Schedule
On September 6, 2016 the Head Start Program Performance Standards were published in the Federal Register, which include 1,306 requirements for Head Start programs.
How will your program develop policies and procedures that meet all of these requirements? Use Policies On Your Drive 2017.
This 686-page Microsoft Word Policies and Procedures Manual:
- has 440 draft policies and procedures
- is organized by the structure of the Head Start Program Performance Standards
- references the regulations related to the policies
- is useful for both Grantee and program level operations
- is available in electronic format
- was developed by word-smithing, policy writing, project management experts
- makes it easier to formulate, locate, modify, and manage policies and procedures for your Head Start/Early Head Start program.
Click here to order.
And Procedures Analysis and Updating Process (PAPA-UP) services for Head Start Programs. Working
on policies and procedures? Click here for help.
your program have a written area plan for Family and Community
Partnerships? Send it to us--and we can share it with other programs.
Based on the Relationship Based Competencies for staff who work with families. See www.cencomfut.com/BasicSkills.htm.
Click here for information on the
Management Institute for Head Start in San Francisco.
The Salary and Benefits Survey Report of Local Head Start Programs
2018 is now available.
Survey participants received a discount on the price of the Report. Non-participants can ask about ordering the Report by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our responses to OHS' "Wage Comparability 101: A Guide for Conducting a
Wage and Fringe Benefits Comparability Survey" questions by clicking this link.
We can help you with your Wage and Benefits Comparability Study.